Here are the key points to consider when choosing the right pair of shoes:
- Check the shoe’s construction: This includes the materials, the upper part, sole, insole, tongue, and laces.
- Ensure sole protection: The shoes should protect your feet from sharp objects.
- Test the fit: Walk around in the shoes to check for comfort and arch support.
- Choose comfortable shoes: Shoes should fit well from the start, regardless of size.
- Shop in the afternoon or evening: Your feet expand during the day.
- Use a foot tracing: This can help ensure the shoe is not too narrow or short.
- Get your feet measured: Feet can change with age.
- Ensure enough space: There should be a half-inch of space between your longest toe and the end of the shoe.
- Prioritize comfort over style: Shoes should feel good from the start.
- Talk to our showroom staff: They will assist in making the right choice
Some expert’s tips from Rite Shu